Senior Day Care Services
Our senior day care has planned program of activities designed to promote well-being through social interaction in a safe, supportive, cheerful environment.
Is Senior Day Care Right for You?
You should seriously consider senior day care when a senior;
- Can benefit from the friendship and functional assistance a day care center offers
- May be physically or cognitively challenged and may require 24 hour supervision
- Has Alzheimer's or dementia
- Are mobile, with the possible assistance of cane or walker or wheelchair
- Is isolated and desires companionship
- Can't be safely left alone at home
The Benefits of our day care services:
We offer a win/win situation for primary caregivers, and provide a much needed respite for them, affording them a break from the demands of providing round the clock care. We provide;
- A safe, homelike, secure environment in which to spend the day
- Enjoyable and educational activities
- Improvement in mental and physical health
- Enhanced or maintained level of independence
- Socialization and peer support
- Nutritious meals and snacks
Services Provided at Our Day Care
- Arts and Craft
- Musical entertainment and sing-a-longs
- Mental Stimulating games such as bingo
- Si exercises
- Holiday and birthday celebrations
- Local outings to museums, picnics, walks, etc.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks and nutritious therapeutic diets.
We also provide weekly Respite Care for seniors who attend our day care.
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM
Sat: 9AM - 3PM